le monde xbox360 Index du Forum
le monde xbox360
Tout sur notre console, les news, les teams en manque de joueurs, les joueurs en manque de team. Les jeux, leurs succès, leurs bugs, leurs difficultés et leurs facilités. Vos ennuis et votre savoir. Tout partager et surtout s'amuser!!!

le monde xbox360 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Konnichiwa my friend 
Pas besoin d'être inscrit pour poster des messages!!!! Have fun!
:: The Self Publishers Business Notebook Watercolor Volume ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le monde xbox360 Index du Forum -> le monde xbox360 -> le monde xbox360
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gildeniab

Masculin
Point(s): 1 170
Moyenne de points: 8,60

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 21:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Self Publishers Business Notebook Watercolor Volume Répondre en citant

Running a successful business means keeping good records and staying organized. If you’re like me, you have a little notebook in which you jot down all the different websites, usernames and passwords you need for your business.

But how efficient is that little notebook? You have things written down, but is it organized and easily accessible?

I confess, my notebook is a hot mess and it takes me several minutes of scrolling through to find what I need. So I created this notebook to help keep me (and you) organized.

In this book you will find a place to record:
Business Information (bank accounts, taxes, website, PO Box)
Publishing Platforms (Amazon, Apple, B&N etc.)
Pen Names and Titles
Backup documentation
Print on Demand
Social Media and more...

NOTE: This book is available in different colors and makes a great gift for authors.

NOTE: THE COVER OF THIS BOOK IS MUCH LIGHTER THAN SHOWN ON YOUR SCREEN.

The Self Publisher's Business Notebook - Watercolor (Volume 1) Piper Bradley
The Self Publisher's Business Notebook - Watercolor (Volume 1) book 2shared The Self Publisher's Business Notebook - Watercolor (Volume 1) book 4Shared

Process Recess, Volume 1: . James's artwork blends media such as watercolor, oils, .Thomas Kinkade, Painter of Light A home with warmly lit windows is a resting place for the heart. It's a dream worth holding on to, a peaceful vision for our .He was published in many English periodicals and was a . drawn by Colin MacInnes in ink and watercolor. . Manuscript notebook. Manuscript, volume 1 .. then pick up where you left off in your car or on your laptop. . Attributes of God, vol. 1: A Journey into the Fathers Heart; . vol. 1. Author: A.W. Tozer .He was published in many English periodicals and was a . drawn by Colin MacInnes in ink and watercolor. . Manuscript notebook. Manuscript, volume 1 .1 2 3 4. All Your Book . Consider us your team of print professionals; a group with years of experience in guiding authors and self publishers around the pitfalls .Friedrich Nietzsche . theories about the nature of the self and provocative proposals suggesting new values . is typically cited by volume and page number .Exclusive Business Discounts.

. beginning business, the biome of . This study is a full length Five in a Row Volume 4 . This Notebook Builder was designed to make it easy for .Kendall Hunt Publishing . OUR COMPANY The mission of Kendall Hunt is to be a dynamic provider of quality educational products and services.Exclusive Business Discounts.See more like this 1 X Japanese Kanji Practice Notebook No. 6 200 . Japanese Kanji Practice Book Volume 1 by . Pad Volume 2 by Tuttle Publishing .Business applications. Microsoft Dynamics; Certification types. MOS; MTA; . Microsoft Press books. . For academic review copies and volume orders, . 07f867cfac

TOKYOZEROENSEIKATSUREJYAHEN: TOKYOWONURYODETANOSHIMU (Japanese Edition)Emoji Sketchbook: Poo Emoji for Kids, Drawing, Doodling & Writing Book, Blank Paper and Notebook (Elite Sketchbook)The Florist, Fruitist, and Garden Miscellany (Classic Reprint)Emotional Engineering, Vol.5Basic Budget SpreadsheetThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Chia SeedsLetter of Agreement and Addendum (CYA Purchase) - Legally Binding: Real Estate Forms Book Julien Coallier关系利益及其对顾客忠诚度影响的跨行业比较: 接触程度&#2164The Theory of the Leisure Class: An Economic Study of InstitutionsAdressbuch Eule (German Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 21:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le monde xbox360 Index du Forum -> le monde xbox360 -> le monde xbox360 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Theme et Templates modifier par More
Htpp://Hack-free.xooit.fr